XS (S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X)
To fit a bust of: 28 (32, 36, 40, 44, 46, 52)”
5 (6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8) skeins in color A
2 (2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3) skeins in color B
If you’d like to make a solid cardigan you will need 6 (7, 8, 8, 9, 10, 10) skeins.
Extra softness, stylish drape and a hint of luster blend into this versatile Red Heart Soft Yarn for an on trend look. If you are a beginner, this 100 percent acrylic yarn can be the perfect choice to practice simple knitting projects. Experts could explore more creative ideas to work up this yarn into comfy scarves and hats. This yarn flaunts a sturdy body with minimal splitting so that your creation can be passed down many generations.
- Composition: 100% acrylic
- Weight: 5 ounces, 140 grams, 256 yards, 234 meters
- Knit Gauge: 4in x4in, Size 8 (5mm) needles, 17 stitches by 23 rows
- Crochet Gauge: 4in x 4in, Size I-9 (5.5mm) hook, 12 stitches by 15 rows
- Solid colors of this yarn are not dyelotted by the manufacturer; all other colors mostly match the dye lots, but dye lots are not guaranteed
* In the event the color you chose is not available I will contact you for a second choice.
**The pattern will be sent via Ravelry. If you do not receive it by 9/5 please contact me.