This post contains affiliate links.
Not too long ago I posted on my Facebook page asking what you all would like to see in a sweater for a CAL. The response was HUGE so I hope I was able to come up with a design to please you all!
The Swedish word for hug is kram. I think the name is perfect because I feel like I’m getting a big hug wearing this sweater. I can’t reveal the whole thing yet but here’s what I can tell you.
- It’s a cardigan.
- The yarn is Cascade 220 Superwash. I’ll have amounts for you before the CAL officially starts.
- Sizes: I will discuss how to choose your size before the CAL starts as well.
- Bust: 28”(32”, 36”, 40”, 44”, 48”, 52”)
- Finished bust: 34”(38”, 42”, 46”, 50”, 54”, 58”)
- If you need a different size than what I have to offer you are more than welcome to alter the pattern at your own risk. Please keep in mind I have worked extremely hard on these 7 sizes (which is a lot for a free pattern) and I am unable to advise on how to alter at this time. Thanks for understanding!
- Skill level: Easy
- I used stitches any beginner crocheter should already know.
- Shaping is minimal.
- I added a couple seams but they are very simple. Which makes it a great introduction to seaming!
So…..Are you exited? Well, lucky you because the full reveal and supply list is ready! You can see it HERE.